Re: [SLE] How to control ssh login?
  • From: "Andre Venter" <andrev@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 10 Apr 2006 17:58:29 +0200
List the ssh allowed users in /etc/ssh/sshd_config and exclude these users.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Istvan Gabor" <suseuser04@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <suse-linux-e@xxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, April 10, 2006 5:38 PM
Subject: [SLE] How to control ssh login?

Hello all:

I am running suse 10.0. ssh is enabled so that users can login the computer through ssh. But there are a few users who has weak passwords. How can I block these users from being able to login the computer through the network? Login at the console should not be blocked. Can sshd be controlled through inetd/xinetd?
Thanks,
IG