Re: [SLE] Cut n Paste
  • From: Matthew Stringer <qube@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 27 Apr 2006 19:20:54 +0100
On Thursday 27 April 2006 17:59, Charles Philip Chan wrote:
> On 2006-04-27 11:55:30 -0400 Matthew Stringer <qube@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
>
> wrote:
> > Why is it that I can't copy n paste text from some websites from Konq
> > into
> > anything else other than Kmail but text displayed in FireFox can be
> > copied n
> > pasted anywhere?
>
> Try enabling "Synchronize contents of the clipboard and the selection"
> in the "General" tab of your Klipper configuration dialog.

That doesn't help.

For example I just went to www.topgear.com in Konq but it displays nothing as
it's not a konq friendly site, so I copied the URL from the address bar and
opened FireFox to paste the address there. However there's nothing in the
clipboard to paste. Open another Konq and hit paste and it's there.

I don't know why KDE apps and not KDE apps can't talk to each other a little
better.

Matthew

< Previous Next >