Re: [SLE] Cut n Paste
  • From: Leendert Meyer <leen.meyer@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 28 Apr 2006 09:19:14 +0200
On Friday 28 April 2006 09:01, Matthew Stringer wrote:
> did you install 10.0 on a fresh partition on upgrade from
> the previous 9?
>
> may be something got wrong in the process.
>
> jdd
>

> No fresh install. However KDE has been upgraded twice as newer versions
> came out.
>
> Matthew

Matthew: Would you please use quoting characters? Please? :) You find an
example in this mail: "> ".

Far the most of us use that habit to mark the difference between their own
text and the text of the message they are replying to. It's quickly visible
what text is theirs and what not.

If your mailing application is not capable of using quote characters, I would
suggest to put the quoted text between "<q>" and "</q>" (that's html code for
'quote', 'unquote').

Did I already say please? ;)

(Not that this is not really necessary, but would be very helpfull and - at
least by be - much appreciated)

Cheers,

Leen