Re: [SLE] Changing hardware IRQ's
  • From: Sunny <sloncho@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 30 Apr 2006 13:16:52 -0500
On 4/30/06, S Glasoe <srglasoe@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
keep it at 5 anyway. Again, don't bother. Unless there is a known conflict
you can actually 'prove' is happening because sound and eth0 are sharing an
IRQ it doesn't matter. It used to matter about 10 years ago...

Ok, lets say I have "proven" problem. Actually the problem is with the
mobo and the chipset (it is SiS, and there are some problems), but I
guess if I can move the sound on another irq, it'll work ... so,
what's the way to change the assigned irq by the driver/kernel?

--
Svetoslav Milenov (Sunny)

Windows is a 32-bit extension to a 16-bit graphical shell for an 8-bit
operating system originally coded for a 4-bit microprocessor by a
2-bit company that can't stand 1 bit of competition.