Re: [SLE] QDVD-Author and SUSE 9.3
  • From: Sunny <sloncho@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 6 Mar 2006 12:42:44 -0600
On 3/6/06, Alfredo Cole <alfredo@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hi:
>
> I was trying to see if QDVD-Author would do what I needed with a home movie I
> made. Now, everytime I start KDE, QDVD-Author starts automatically; not so
> with GNOME.
>
> I have searched in my Home directory, in .kde/Autostart, .bashrc, .profile,
> and others, trying to find which command runs it, but so far, no luck.
> Anybody can point to a link or doc where I can find info about stopping this
> program from loading by itself?
>
> Best regards.
>
> --
> Alfredo Cole-Tuckler

I had this problem with some KDE apps. Check how you close the
application. If you close it with (x) box on the upper right corner of
the window, it may not close, but minimize in the tray. And when you
log off, the KDE session saves the state and loads it back on next
login. Try using File/Quit menu and see what happens.

Svetoslav Milenov (Sunny)