Re: [SLE] Icon previews in Konqui -- SuSE 10.0
  • From: S Glasoe <srglasoe@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 6 Mar 2006 14:05:59 -0600
On Monday 06 March 2006 1:51 pm, Gil Weber wrote:
> Interestingly, on my desktop with SuSE 9.3, the KDE is 3.4.0 level
> b and that DOES give me the option to preview video files.
>
> How's them apples? :o)

Not good. I don't want to revert back to KDE 3.4.0

> > Wait. I gave you the Desktop answer. You were asking about File
> > Manager. I believe it is missing there. I can't find it where it used
> > to be.
> >
> > Are you using Konqueror?
>
> Yes
>
> > Are you sure you are in "File Management'
> > profile?
>
> Yes.
>
> > Change to that profile and then check the menu options View,
> > Preview, Video Files and see if its checked or not...
>
> Switched to Midnight Commander just in case something mysteriously
> "hung." The switched back to "file management" but still there is no
> option to preview video files.
>
> Thx! Gil

Well I can't duplicate what I just did. I've stopped, restarted, switched
from-to in Konqueror in almost all of its various profiles and I can't get
the File Management profile's View, Preview option back! There seems to be
a bug a foot. Need to logout and back in to check this.

Stan