Re: [SLE] Apache2 problem
  • From: Alan Dowley <alan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 30 Mar 2006 10:47:00 -0600
Okay, that looks like your problem. The actual directory you created is /var/www/mcs, but the directory you've got in the Apache configuration is /var/www/mobilecomputingschools. Try changing the lines in the Apache configuration file to:

DocumentRoot /var/www/mcs/

and

<Directory /var/www/mcs/>

and see if that does the trick for you.

Bob

I had spotted that and it has ben changed and now the web page shows up.
Thanks to all for your help.
Now I've got a lot more work to do getting the site finished.

Thanks again to Dave Bottrill for his great support.

Alan

< Previous Next >