Mailinglist Archive: opensuse (3100 mails)

< Previous Next >
Re: [opensuse] 2006-03-07 status meeting
  • From: Christian Boltz <opensuse@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 3 Mar 2006 19:37:31 +0100
  • Message-id: <200603031937.32201@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Hello,

Am Freitag, 3. März 2006 11:20 schrieb Henne Vogelsang:
> On Thursday, March 02, 2006 at 23:29:51, Christian Boltz wrote:
> > I also checked the old meeting minutes for open action items.
> > [...]
> > While doing this list, I thought about a wiki page to manage open
> > "action items" which could be a good method to avoid that things
> > are forgotten.
>
> Im strongly against it. I would rather do that in bugzilla, we have a
> "product" openSUSE and we just need a "Action Item" component. A wiki
> page can be a nice output from a parsed bugzilla but for handling
> action items it sucks big time.

OK, this sounds even better.
Now as you mention it: I already read this in the 2006-02-21 transscript
- but it seems it got lost when the meeting minutes were written. I
just added it ;-)

When can we expect the bugzilla "Action Item" component available? ;-)


Regards,

Christian Boltz
--
Verstehen kann ich das Problem. Die meisten von uns hätten gerne
brandaktuelle *und* felsenstabile Software. Der Unterschied zwischen
Redmond und Pinguinhausen ist, daß erstere dir erzählen, daß man
beides haben könne. Stimmt aber nicht. [Ratti in suse-linux]

< Previous Next >
Follow Ups