External disk choice
  • From: Maura Edelweiss Monville <memonvil@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 11 Nov 2003 16:45:52 -0500
I have a 4-year old DELL desktop with a heavy CRT monitor that I'm going to give away soon .
I also have a 2 month old laptop. Both computers run Linux/SuSE.
I would like to buy an external disk to save most of my s/w development now residing on my old desktop.
But I would like to be able to use it also with my laptop.
Both computers have some USB ports so I daresay an external USB disk would be fine ..
I'd appreciate some suggestion about a USB reliable, large capacity but portable, external disk or
any alternative solution.

Thank you in advance.
Maura

< Previous Next >