RE: [SLE] Firewall recommendation
  • From: "Savage, Elijah" <elijah_savage@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 11 Feb 2006 12:50:35 -0500
Look into monowall.

-----Original Message-----
From: kevin.kempter@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:kevin.kempter@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Friday, February 10, 2006 12:49 PM
To: suse-linux-e@xxxxxxxx
Subject: [SLE] Firewall recommendation

I need a firewall for my home network. I have to have the following
capabilities:

1) The ability to setup PPTP VPN access for users to "dial in" from the
outside via a M$ VPN connection or the a Linux PPTP client

2) The ability to easily controll access for outgoing traffic (i.e.
disallow
all outgoing internet access traffic from my network within specific
times,
etc)

3) The ability to filter content for outgoing internet access

I dont mind buying a device if it's easy to administer and it works...

Thanks in advance for your advice

/Kevin