Re: [SLE] unsuscribe
  • From: jfweber@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 25 Feb 2006 19:38:10 -0500
On Saturday 25 February 2006 4:33 pm, Patrick Shanahan wrote:
> * Ben Rosenberg <red.kryptonite@xxxxxxxxx> [02-25-06 15:18]:
> > Already sent this to him off list. ;D
>
> And I, and I home a thousand more.....
> --
> Patrick Shanahan Registered Linux User #207535
<snip>
Is this the now preferred way to answer these messages ? Because if we
want to do that it will cut down traffic on the list , but very little
apparently.
I mean, wasn't this same problem popped up a few days ago ?
I await the reply from the list Mages

it's bigger than the both of us Deeper than the sea
Tossing on the water riding destiny Bigger than the both of us Farther
than the eye can see We're dancing, our souls are dancing
Infinity .. song lyric

< Previous Next >