Re: [opensuse] FOSDEM conclusions & thoughts
  • From: Viras <viras@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 27 Feb 2006 17:29:29 +0100
Am Montag, 27. Februar 2006 12:57 schrieb Pascal Bleser:
> Also, Keith, Vir@s, and other people from existing web forums who are on
> this list: please do *not* feel offended by the direction that is being
> taken at the moment. You are also invaluable to the community, and we all
> need you, your experience and your endless work and commitment.
>
> We're all putting a lot of brain, heart and sleepless nights into this
> collective work so let's please play nice to each other.

I'm not offended by the actual decision that they will create an official
forum, like I said before I can understand it and I hope that it works out
well (since it would be a benefit for the openSUSE community). However I do
not like the fact that we were asked to host a discussion, we thought about
how we can solve that prob etc. and then suddenly I hear it was all for
nothing. So I'm not against the decision itself, I'm against how it was made.

Mfg,
Wolfi

--
Nothing than Linux counts