Re: [opensuse] FOSDEM conclusions & thoughts
  • From: Eberhard Moenkeberg <emoenke@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 27 Feb 2006 01:20:46 +0100 (CET)
Hi,

On Mon, 27 Feb 2006, Viras wrote:

Well I think they just wanted a decision - maybe they made it a bit to quick
but I can somehow understand it. As I said I'm not too happy with it either
but we will see how it works out. The openSUSE staff is really nice and
actually cares about what we have to say, but at some point there had to be a
decision made. We will see how it works :).

_IF_ it works. If it works.
It is not a matter of decision, but a matter of making.
And as I have followed the discussion here, I see no moderator quality amongst the pro voters yet.

Maybe a consequence is: Novell/SUSE has to hire (and pay!) some good moderators from the existing forums now - lacking their own.
This I would call a positive side effect of a negative decision, and it could some up the whole thing as positive. ;-))

Cheers -e
--
Eberhard Moenkeberg (emoenke@xxxxxxx, em@xxxxxxx)