Re: [SLE] SPAM: Trouble Connecting to Server Retry
  • From: "suse_gasjr4wd@xxxxxxx" <suse_gasjr4wd@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 02 Jan 2006 19:53:03 -0500
On 1/2/06 7:35 PM, "Ken Schneider" <suse-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Highly unlikely that comcast.com is blacklisted. They one of the biggest
> ISP's in the USA. It would be equivalent to blacklisting earthlink.net
> or in your case Carlos, tiscali.es.
>
> --
> Ken Schneider

I agree - unlikely they are being blocked, but they have admitted they are
the US's largest source of spam. (this was about 6 months ago) This was a
large discussion in the local mac users group.
...maybe they should be... :|

--
Thanks,
George

"America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose
our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves."
 -Abraham Lincoln