Re: [SLE] Kernel Update
I have spent a few days with a variation of this problem - I have an ATA 40Gb drive and a SATA 160Gb drive, and whenever I allow YOU to update my SuSE v10.0 I lose the SATA drive. The problem appears to be resolved by unticking the Kernel update within You, and keeping the old kernel, but this does mean that my machine constantly thinks it has updates available :(
I have moved across to SuSE from Fedora, as SuSE doesn't seem to have as many problem issues (not being such a bleeding edge distro) but I have to admit this particular issue never cropped up in Fedora :)

Regards
Steve Sheldon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx