Re: [SLE] Weather
  • From: Thomas G Land <tgland@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 16 Jan 2006 08:41:39 -0500
On 16 January 2006 07:56, Thomas G Land wrote:

> for me. Looks like we lost the "offline" option.
Erik
I can stop and restart the applet without removing it.
But, it has to be done from the applet/config/weatherservice/update all button

right clicking the panel applet and selecting the update there only works
after doing it in the config/weatherservice/update all has been done.

I'll never win any medals for knowing how to do things the easy way.

Tom

< Previous Next >