Re: [SLE] lame gui frontend w/o CD ripping
  • From: Istvan Gabor <suseuser04@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 20 Jan 2006 10:09:18 +0100 (CET)
> > I am searching for a lame GUI frontend that is able to
encode
> > wave files without a preceding ripping. That is I can specify
the
> > wave files on the HD that I want to encode.

> Audacity will export wav files as mp3's or ogg's. It's quick and
> easy!
>
> GLame will also export wav files in many different formats,
but needs
> recompiling to add lame.

Thanks!

I've checked audacity. I can't set the properties of the output
mp3 except of bitrate (like quality, VBR/ABR/CBR).
I haven't recompiled GLame yet. I'm not sure it is worth.
Can I set the above parameters in that?
Thanks,
IG

Elégedetlen helyzetével? Új kihívásokra vágyik? Állást Keres? -
Mi segítünk! www.jobpilot.hu