Re: [SLE] Signature police, was Schedule of releases
  • From: Felix Miata <mrmazda@xxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 20 Jan 2006 22:52:45 -0500
Randall R Schulz wrote:

> On Friday 20 January 2006 18:32, Terry Eck wrote:

> > By not tolerating others beliefs you are inflicting your non-belief
> > on other! Good G-d get a life, it was a one line sig.

> Sent over and over and over again. Each one an insult to truly thinking
> individuals. And it wasn't merely a statement of religious belief, but
> a clear advocation of theocracy, the most harmful manifestation of
> religion. Thus James' statement about it being forced upon us is true
> in more ways than one.

I tried to stay out of this off-topic whining, but I got to thinking it
nothing but an opportunity to vent. Schulz and Knott have both been
around here long enough to know very well how to use filters and/or an
email app that can be set to not display .sigs. So, to those whiny
babies deficient in understanding the meaning and heritage of the U.S.
Constitution and the American right to free speech and absence of right
to not be offended by said free speech, here's my only in-thread on-list
response:

1-U.S. Congressional sessions since their genesis have begun with prayer to the God of the Bible
2-U.S. Supreme Court sessions since their genesis have begun with prayer to the God of the Bible
3-The Bible is the most popular book of all time
4-Suggested reading: "Original Intent" by David Barton ISBN 1-932225-26-9, including its contained copies of the Declaration of Independence and U.S. Constitution
5-The Northwest Ordinance http://earlyamerica.com/earlyamerica/milestones/ordinance/text.html
6-The original consitutions of the original 13 colonies
7-The pilgrims left England not to escape religion, but to escape government dictated religion
8-A brand new web page (still in progress) for said thinkers to think about: http://mrmazda.no-ip.com/tmp/deathmatrix.html
--
"Blessed is the nation whose God is the Lord." Psalm 33:12 NIV

Team OS/2 ** Reg. Linux User #211409