Re: [SLE] WinScp
  • From: Erik Jakobsen <eja@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 23 Jan 2006 07:08:31 +0100
Jerry Westrick wrote:

Sounds like a network problem...
Have you confirmed that the network is setup correctly and working?

Jerry

Hello Jerry. Yes I agree it does sounds like a networkproblem.
How can I confirm, that the network is setup correctly and working ?.

If I run an ifconfig the right IP's are shown, and I can also send and
receive mails, and can browse the internet.

Erik