Re: [SLE] Re: Signature police
  • From: Randall R Schulz <rschulz@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 23 Jan 2006 18:54:50 -0800
Yo, Tribey,

On Monday 23 January 2006 15:57, Joe Morris (NTM) wrote:
> Randall R Schulz wrote:
> >
> > I have not been hypocritical.
>
> When you accuse others of doing what you are yourself doing, I
> believe hypocritical is an accurate description.

I deal in facts and science. Religion is the antithesis. How can all the
world's religions be in any way valid, when they all claim truth yet
are utterly inconsistent with one another.

If you want to call me names because I refuse to engage in the
foolishness called faith, then call me an atheist.

I have no religion. I've heard this inane argument many times before.
The religious are so steeped in their self-created world of myth that
they cannot accept that there are people who do not subscribe to a
religion.

Science is in no way a religion. It has no dogma. Things are only held
to be true until a better, more all-encompassing or more accurate
understanding supplants the older knowledge.

Religion is dogma-laden and cannot grow beyond itself. If science
operated that way, we'd not have anything like the technology that is
conveying my words to you now.

> --
> Joe Morris

Randall Schulz
--
Did you hear? Pascal is in hell. It's a sin to gamble.