Re: [SLE] Signature police, was Schedule of releases
  • From: Andrew Kar <akar3d@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 25 Jan 2006 23:50:29 +1100
On Sunday 22 January 2006 10:37, James Knott wrote:
> If Felix or others are entitled to post such things, then I and others
> are entitled to complain about them.
>
> So what's it going to be?

No you are NOT.

People are entitled to identify and define themselves anway that they like IN
THEIR SIGNATURE. That is their business only the same as we have to put up
with commercial entreaties from people choose free mail service etc
If it is in the body of a list message then it is inappropriate but only
bigots could find offense with a persons private signature.
--

Australians, English and Americans, Come join your Government in the Coalition
of the Damned and learn to murder and pillage all those who think different

regards,
andrew