OpenSuSE Alpha 4 will not start
  • From: SOTL <sotl155360@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 17 Jan 2006 10:09:40 -0500
Hi All

Having no idea of how to report issues with OpenSuSE-10.1-alpha 4 yet and
being in a hurry reporting here will have to suffice until how to report
failures is resolved.

I have a computer I built with a MSI motherboard that has had about every
verity of linux I can find running on it at one time or the other including
OpenSuSE 10.0.

First I attempted to install SuSE 10.1 alpha 4 and then I installed SuSE 10.0
and attempted to upgrade to 10.1 alpha 4 both times I got the following
messages when I attempted to log in.

As User
1. could not start kstartupconfig
2. could not start kdeini