Re: [SLE] Problem with filters on mailing list in kmail
  • From: François Pinard <pinard@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 15 Dec 2005 19:59:51 -0500
[Mark A. Taff]
[Jon Jahren]

I've tried putting a filter on x-mailing-list and put suse-linux-e there,

Any ideas?

A filter on the subject containing "[SLE]" works for me flawlessly.

I did not follow the conversation, so I might be way off topic, or repeating what others have been said, and apologize if doing so.
One thing useful to me is filtering through `procmail'. Here is the exact recipe I use (within ~/.procmailrc). While the recipe is for the `Reply-To' field, maybe it may be adapted to your needs?

:0 f

--
François Pinard http://pinard.progiciels-bpi.ca

< Previous Next >