Re: [SLE] ...and speaking of SuSE / Novell...
  • From: "Steven T. Hatton" <hattons@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 16 Nov 2005 01:35:08 +0000 (UTC)

MozillaQuest Magazine: "Will KDE continue to be the primary desktop for SUSE
Linux?"
Kevan Barney: "Current and future SUSE Linux products will continue to offer
both the GNOME and KDE desktop environments. Novell will continue to invest
in both GNOME and KDE and we will continue to offer maintenance and support
for these products and their desktop environments throughout their planned
product lifetimes."

If someone were talking about plans for my lifetime, I would make every effort
to neutralize them.

Steven