Re: [SLE] Burning Suse 10.0 ISO
  • From: Lake-Wind <lake-wind@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 19 Nov 2005 03:11:07 +0000 (UTC)
Kai Ponte wrote:
On Friday 18 November 2005 11:08 am, Joseph Harrison wrote:

I have Nero 6.6.0.16 on a windows xp pro computer and have Suse 10.0 on
5 ISOs which
are in zip files. Do they need to be unzipped first or burned as is? I
have many pages of instructions
and PDFs and can't find this item in any of them.

Okay, let me get this straight. You are currently running WinXP with nero. You've downloaded SUSE 10 and want to know how to burn them?

If that's the case, they may be identified as zip files but they are actually image files. I wouldn't use Nero for burning them. I'm not actually sure it works...

Nero does work with ISO files. It works quite well actually.
The files don't need to be unzipped. When you start up Nero
Burning ROM, just go to the menu and click "Recorder", then
select "Burn Image". Then navigate to the ISO image that you
want to burn and select it.

< Previous Next >