Re: [SLE] XMMS Stopped Playing MP3s
  • From: "Joe Morris (NTM)" <Joe_Morris@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 26 Nov 2005 08:24:13 +0000 (UTC)
Randall R Schulz wrote:
> Huh. That did it. But I don't remember uninstalling that package, so I
> don't know why xmms was working before or why it stopped working
> recently.

It is probably a case of them splitting off some files that used to be
in the main package and making another package, to make it possible to
disable mp3 playback to make the lawyers and BSA happy, and their
customers just have to work a bit harder to get their system complete.
It is a product of the world we now live in.

--
Joe Morris
New Tribes Mission

< Previous Next >