Re: [opensuse] SuSE Open VS SuSE 10 professional
  • From: Donald Ade <dadeisvenm@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 24 Nov 2005 07:54:42 -0500
On Wednesday 23 November 2005 09:35 pm, Patrick Shanahan wrote:
> 7. This HAS been explained ad nausium both here and on suse-linux-e!
> ad nauseam ---------------///////////

O.K. I understand that countless people have asked repetitive questions, but
keep in mind not many people know to look for the answers (ergo we have
listservs, forums, news servers, etc...) and be prepared for hundreds more to
ask the VERY same question.

It is not to much to ask to "copy & paste" links, type a neutral or polite
toned answer, or flat out ignore the sender for the simple fact you can't
maintain a level of decorum.

We as a linux community are trying to grow and snippy; rude; snide remark are
not exceptable even if your answers are right.

- Donald Ade

p.s. It can be spelled Suse, SuSEor SUSE. Novell is not handing awards for
"proper" spelling of the product. "I'm sorry sir I can't answer your question
due to the fact that I did not here you properly annunciate SUSE." calm down
buddy WE ALL understand what was being said.

< Previous Next >