Re: [opensuse] Network Problems after Xen Installation
  • From: Juerg Schneider <listacc@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 1 Nov 2005 09:19:36 +0200
Am Montag, 31. Oktober 2005 15:04 schrieb Andreas Ehmich:
> i already updated to RPMs-100, but the Problem still exists.
> How do you configurate your Network?

Nothing special. I've configured the network during install by yast
(with boot.iso). I installed the original Xen kernel, boot this one
and eth0 was gone. I've deleted the card and reconfigured in yast,
but I've only a working eth0 with the default kernel. Update to the
version of garloff (7313), boot the new Xen kernel and eth0 was
working again.

MANDATORY_DEVICES is set to "eth0".

Regards

Juerg