POLITICS WAS /////Re: Fwd: Re: [SLE] Ordering SUSE 10.0
  • From: Carl William Spitzer IV <cwsiv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 05 Oct 2005 20:05:40 -0700
Now that this thread has drifted seriously OT I hope this is a last
There are plenty of lists I am on which are political in nature and I
guarantee you either a good bashing or plenty of communists to bash.

For those in Rio Linda California they are called liberals. None of
is for the faint of heart, thin of skin or emotionally infantile. So if
want to get your Irish up see me off list at cwsiv_3rd at hotpop dot com

< Previous Next >