POLITICS WAS /////Re: Fwd: Re: [SLE] Ordering SUSE 10.0
  • From: Carl William Spitzer IV <cwsiv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 05 Oct 2005 20:05:40 -0700
Now that this thread has drifted seriously OT I hope this is a last
post.
There are plenty of lists I am on which are political in nature and I
can
guarantee you either a good bashing or plenty of communists to bash.

For those in Rio Linda California they are called liberals. None of
these
is for the faint of heart, thin of skin or emotionally infantile. So if
you
want to get your Irish up see me off list at cwsiv_3rd at hotpop dot com

CWSIV

< Previous Next >