Re: [SLE] Watching DVD on SuSE 10
  • From: Randall R Schulz <rschulz@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 20 Oct 2005 09:29:08 -0700
Hello,

On Thursday 20 October 2005 09:21, Kevanf1 wrote:
> On 20/10/05, Steve Graegert <graegerts@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> > \Steve

> Kevan Farmer

Civil disobedience has its place and its role in sound, stable and just
societies. I'll speak only of the U.S.A., but we are in big trouble and
are far out of balance. Civil disobedience (and a lot of it) is
certainly called for. Matters of intellectual property rights (assuming
the term is not an oxymoron) are but a small portion of our problems.

The only thing I warn is that you understand Civil Disobedience
properly. Do some reading first and truly understand the concepts and
principles before you start simply ignoring laws because you deem them
unjust.

Randall Schulz

< Previous Next >