Re: [opensuse] openSUSE packagers (was: SUSE, openSUSE, GM, ...)
  • From: Dazzle <dazzle.digital@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 11 Oct 2005 08:06:43 +0300
Hello,

On 10/10/05, Pascal Bleser <pascal.bleser@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> activities. Maybe it's time for some "pass the torch" thing ;)

Pass it to me ;)

> I really think that the most of us (as mentioned above) are very good
> packagers with a lot of experience with SUSE Linux - we've been doing
> this for quite some time - and we should try to find some volunteers
> interested in the job and grow a packager community. At least I'm
> willing to help, review, coach, whatever, as I'm sure others are. I
> believe that we can get some SUSE staffers to give us a hand as well.

I am not a packager (yet) but I want to help. Unfortunately I know
only the basics about creating RPM packages but if you can provide me
some sample spec files and give me some time to read something about
creating RPMs I can help you with some packages. I also need some
space where to host them, I have only 256kbps connection.

Yours faithfully,
--
Damian Mihai Liviu
Phone: +40741226993