Re: [opensuse] Routing Root's Mail to Another User
  • From: Allen <gorebofh@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 9 Oct 2005 14:08:04 -0400
On Sun, Oct 09, 2005 at 10:27:23AM -0700, Randall R Schulz wrote:
> Carl,
>
> On Sunday 09 October 2005 06:05, Carl Hartung wrote:
> > Hi All,
> >
> > I'm with Randall on this. Linux is increasingly competing
> > successfully against Windows by *not being Windows*. SUSE/Novell
> > needs to lead by example instead of encouraging insecure computing
> > practices.
>
> Whoa, whoa, whoa!
>
> I was not the one ranting on the average human intelligence (this time)
> and how choice of operating system relates to it!
>
> That was Allen.

Hi, I'm Allen, Randall as he said, was not the one who said that, it was
me, and I stand by it lol.

Seriously, I've seen things so disgusting it's not even funny. Ther eis a
limit on how someone uses a computer at times. At my college for example,
they had to lock the machines down more, not because they were getting
broken into, but the people NOT in computer science didn'tcare how insecure
apps they liked were, they wanted them anyway.

Hell, I'll even use an example here:

two days ago my Mom decided to stop the AV scan that waqs going on because
it made her browser slow....

> > my 2 cents,
> >
> > - Carl
>

> Randall Schulz