Re: [opensuse] Lack of Non-Open Source Software
  • From: James Ogley <james@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 07 Oct 2005 16:05:29 +0100
> Yes, there is version which includes non-free software and it is called
> evaluation version (but it doesn't evaluate of course). If you want to
> download it, search for SUSE-GM.iso's not SUSE-OSS-GM.iso's.

Or if you only want the popular plugins (Flash, Real, Adobe) - they all
do RPM versions that you can install, links are in my blog for 3rd Oct,
along with a little[1] package that will set them up for Moz/Firefox for
you.

[1] and when I say little, I mean it's an 8K download.
--
James Ogley james@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Packages for SUSE: http://usr-local-bin.org/rpms

< Previous Next >