Re: [opensuse] apt for 10.1-alpha1?
  • From: Johannes Kastl <ojkastl@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 02 Oct 2005 21:50:12 +0200
On 10/02/2005 09:32 PM Carl Hartung wrote:

[format-flowed]

You know that you can switch that off 8as many people do, cause it
causes a lot of preoblems. And TB or rather Enigmail has some
preferences about that.

> I researched and tweaked and debugged this problem for over a week and got
> nowhere. I eventually gave up in disgust and switched to KMail. Case closed
> (here, at least) and I haven't looked back since. Of course, YMMV...

I'm sorry to hear that, cause TB is not bad.

OJ
--
Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists
elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us.