Re: [SLE] Problem with procmail
  • From: Patrick Shanahan <ptilopteri@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 2 Sep 2005 16:21:31 -0500
* Carlos E. R. <robin1.listas@xxxxxxxxxx> [09-02-05 15:44]:
> It is working, at least I got one email inside today :-)
>
> Now, how do I find the culprit, I wonder? Perhaps one email that I think
> is spam and wanted to check later... who knows.

Might possibly be a bad From_ in header. A quick check:
formail -ds procmail -m sandbox.rc < saved.mail.box

put a recipe in sandbox.rc to deliver the reprocessed saved.mail.box
to a new.mail.box.

this way you can work on the possibly bad files w/o disturbing your
regular mail setup.
HOG # US1244711 Photo Album: http://wahoo.no-ip.org/gallery