Re: [SLE] KFish
  • From: Randall R Schulz <rschulz@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 3 Sep 2005 18:40:15 -0700

On Saturday 03 September 2005 10:41, Shriramana Sharma wrote:
> Anybody know of a SuSE version of KFish? I was wondering if I could
> compile it from:, but
> it needs debhelper which in turn leads to a dependency tree...

I found an RPM that appears to have a dependency on, which I
had in my 9.1 installation (I kept the root partition around when I
upgraded) but not in 9.3. I skipped 9.2, so I don't know which it includes. I tried bringing over the from my
9.1 installation, but that only allowed KFish to move on to the next
failure, the inability to resolve the symbol __ti12KAboutDialog.
Perhaps this KFish is not compatible with KDE 3.4.2.

If you're interested in checking it out, you can find SuSE RPMs on
SourceForge at <>.

Randall Schulz