Re: [SLE] Daylight saving time
  • From: Michael W Cocke <cocke@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 16 Sep 2005 10:06:44 -0400
On Fri, 16 Sep 2005 09:23:57 -0400, you wrote:

>On 16 Sep 2005, rangel.sardinha@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
>
>> After research on the web i did not find nothing about daylight saving
>> time on suse. How do i set it on suse 9.2?
>
>Set your hardware clock to UTC (GMT) and change your settings in YaST==>
>"System"==> "Date & Time". Linux will then manage DST automatically.

Um, not this year, AFAIK. Shrub is changing the effective DST dates
in the face of every piece of electronics that will need to be
reprogrammed. I wish we had a literate president.

Mike-

--
Mornings: Evolution in action. Only the grumpy will survive.
--

Please note - Due to the intense volume of spam, we have installed site-wide spam
filters at catherders.com. If email from you bounces, try non-HTML, non-encoded,

< Previous Next >