Re: [SLE] OT: Hacker
  • From: Kevanf1 <kevanf1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 20 Sep 2005 21:04:59 +0100
On 20/09/05, jfweber@xxxxxxxxxxxxx <jfweber@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> On September Tuesday 20 2005 11:48 am, Kevanf1 wrote:
> > On 20/09/05, Sunny <sloncho@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> <snip>
> > > note taken, sorry
> >
> > No problem. Forgive me if I seem a little grouchy, I've only just
> > got over a migraine that I've had for a few days :-((((
> >

> You have my deapest sympathies! I can only hope you have access to good
> medicine. If not to fix it to knock you out for the duration. I've had
> them since a I was a little kid, but here in US no one cares if it's
> only pain.. you want painkiller? You must be adict, go away!
> BAH!
> I can't take the newest bunch of stuff as it acts as if I am having a
> heart attack.. frankly, I'd rather have the head ache. at least I have
> learned to cope w/ those...
> ;-)
> --

> registered linux user #363029

Yeah, I've been getting them for 31 years ever since my first one at
the age of 11. As for medication.... huh! The only stuff I can get
is the painkillers I take all the time (yes, all the time 8 a day
every day 365 days of hte year) for the arthritis. I have had stuff
like Sanomigraine and many years ago an ergotamine based drug. That
last one was interesting...try looking it up on Google and you'll see
what I mean.

Take care.
Kevan Farmer

34 Hill Street