9.3 vs 10
  • From: Ricardo Rodriguez <rr_linux@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 22 Sep 2005 08:38:30 -0700 (PDT)

You have probably discussed this issue before so I apologize from bring it on again, but after been away (Windowing) for some time I have no idea what have happened on this mailing list since version 6.3

Since am located internationally I would like to take advantage of a friend coming to visit me very soon to buy a Suse box for me. Most probably version 10 won't be available yet so very shortly in a brief:

- What will I be missing if decide to get 9.3 instead of waiting for version 10?

I'll be running Suse in a dual boot laptop (HP Pavillion ZT3000) with XP Pro.

- Can I take advantage of my DVD burning device?

Yahoo! for Good