Re: [SLE] 9.3 vs 10
  • From: Ricardo Rodriguez <rr_linux@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 22 Sep 2005 10:52:54 -0700 (PDT)
Is Novell free shipping including Latin America? they closed operations in Panama a few years ago.

Why is 10 better?, where can I get information about "new features"?

jdd sur free <jdanield@xxxxxxx> wrote:
Ricardo Rodriguez wrote:
> You have probably discussed this issue before so I
> apologize from bring it on again, but after been away
> (Windowing) for some time I have no idea what have
> happened on this mailing list since version 6.3

pretty long time. I have still the box somewhere :-)

> - What will I be missing if decide to get 9.3 instead of
> waiting for version 10?

I think 10.0 is really better

> - Can I take advantage of my DVD burning device?

why not?

if you are not in Africa, shipping is free from Novell, look
at an other thread on this list

jdd

--
pour m'écrire, aller sur: