Re: [SLE] 9.3 vs 10
  • From: Ricardo Rodriguez <rr_linux@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 22 Sep 2005 10:52:54 -0700 (PDT)
Is Novell free shipping including Latin America? they closed operations in Panama a few years ago.

Why is 10 better?, where can I get information about "new features"?

jdd sur free <jdanield@xxxxxxx> wrote:
Ricardo Rodriguez wrote:
> You have probably discussed this issue before so I
> apologize from bring it on again, but after been away
> (Windowing) for some time I have no idea what have
> happened on this mailing list since version 6.3

pretty long time. I have still the box somewhere :-)

> - What will I be missing if decide to get 9.3 instead of
> waiting for version 10?

I think 10.0 is really better

> - Can I take advantage of my DVD burning device?

why not?

if you are not in Africa, shipping is free from Novell, look
at an other thread on this list

pour m'écrire, aller sur:

Also check the archives at

Do You Yahoo!?