Re: [opensuse] MP3 still will not play
On Wed, 21 Sep 2005 20:50:15 +0800, Christoph Thiel <cthiel@xxxxxxx> wrote:

On Tue, 20 Sep 2005, Cristian Rodriguez wrote:

BTW.. MP3 support will be available for Opensuse via YOU as always right?

As the SUSE Linux 10.0 retail version has mp3 playback support
out-of-the-box, there are no plans to offer those packages via YOU this
time. However we will put some additional packages into the
SUSE-Linux10.0-Extra/kernel-modules+firmware tree on ftp.suse.com.

Regards
Christoph

Thanks for the info Christoph. And could you please be specific on what packages under SUSE-Linux10.0-Extra/kernel-modules+firmware are required to get the mp3 working? Cause when I'm looking at the directory I totally have no idea what packages are for mp3 supporting.

Thanks. Can't live without mp3.

--
Cheers