Re: [opensuse] Opera banner free
On Tue, Sep 20, 2005 at 06:33:32PM +0200, Pascal Bleser wrote:
> Still, it will never be part of SUSE Linux OSS, unless it's being
> released under an OpenSource license (which it is not).
> Someone could probably provide it in a 3rd party repository, but
> information is needed.

OK. I see where I went wrong. I run 9.1 and opera is included there. It
never crossed my mind that that could have changed. Just checked and it is
also included in 9.2 amd 9.3, so perhaps Novell has an agreement to
include it in SUSE 10.0 and not 10.0 OSS.

houghi
--
Quote correct (NL) http://www.briachons.org/art/quote/
Zitiere richtig (DE) http://www.afaik.de/usenet/faq/zitieren