Re: [opensuse] editingable pages on openSUSE.org
On Sat, Sep 10, 2005 at 08:48:40PM +0200, Robert Schiele wrote:
> On Sat, Sep 10, 2005 at 08:34:35PM +0200, houghi wrote:
> > Some pages are not possible to edit (like the FAQ). On one side I can
> > understand the reason, on the other side it kind of is against OSS and
> > WiKi, I think.
> >
> > Who are the people that are able to change these pages? Are they SUSE
>
> http://www.opensuse.org/Special:Listadmins

Thanks. For others, some people on that site did not have any info. The
people who did all worked for SUSE, so I asume the ones without info also
work for SUSE.

So only two more questions that remain:

What is the policy behind this? I guess the answer here is: we let only
SUSE people at those parts, so:

Will this change in the future?

houghi
--