Re: [opensuse] editingable pages on
On Sat, Sep 10, 2005 at 08:48:40PM +0200, Robert Schiele wrote:
> On Sat, Sep 10, 2005 at 08:34:35PM +0200, houghi wrote:
> > Some pages are not possible to edit (like the FAQ). On one side I can
> > understand the reason, on the other side it kind of is against OSS and
> > WiKi, I think.
> >
> > Who are the people that are able to change these pages? Are they SUSE

Thanks. For others, some people on that site did not have any info. The
people who did all worked for SUSE, so I asume the ones without info also
work for SUSE.

So only two more questions that remain:

What is the policy behind this? I guess the answer here is: we let only
SUSE people at those parts, so:

Will this change in the future?

Quote correct (NL)
Zitiere richtig (DE)