Re: [opensuse] Ahain a new version of makeSUSEdvd
  • From: "Andreas Girardet" <agirardet@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 31 Aug 2005 19:06:42 -0600
<43165169.8080806@xxxxxxxxxx>,
jbscout_opsubeta@xxxxxxxxxx wrote:
> Eberhard, Andreas
>
> maybe you both should try to meet in the middle :)

There is nothing to meet about since we are not on opposite sides IMHO.
I can absolutely sense and understand E's frustrations and wish I could
just send him 20 new servers + 2 F5 Big IP load balancers to go with it.
I just happen to be the punching bag ;) Fine by me. At least he can air
his frustration and we can all get on with surviving tomorrow. We have
another month until we hit final. I have been there with servers being
overloaded myself and it is not an easy situation .......

Andreas

< Previous Next >