RE: Incremental move to SuSE 9.3
  • From: Martin <earl072001@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 1 Aug 2005 07:29:57 -0700 (PDT)
Hi experts,

I'd like to ask for advice on how to ftp install SuSE
9.3 on my laptop where I currently have SuSE 8.2. What
are the necessary steps I should folow?

I do have 2 partitions where 2nd one I use just for
data but can clean it up. My goal is to have both SuSE
8.2 and SuSE9.3 running so I can move data from SuSE
8.2 partition to SuSE9.3 partition slowly step by step
and if anything goes wrong or I need to do something
urgent and it does not work on SuSE9.3 yet I can
reboot to SuSE8.2 and work till I figure it out.

Thx, Martin