Re: [SLE] Some questions about administration of a mail server and...
  • From: Bruce Marshall <bmarsh@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 2 Aug 2005 21:53:49 -0400
On Tuesday 02 August 2005 09:18 pm, JB wrote:
> Reading yours and Ian's posts didn't give me *any* pleasure whatsoever! Ya
> brutes! LOL
>   Now I have to tell my 'group leader' all the bad news...at least until
> Bruce turns me on to the 'host' thing and I learn a little more about it,
> heh.

There are lots of hosting sites but one that I use and was recommended to me
is:

www.prevo.net

For $8.95/yr you can get a domain name of your own... (pretty much required
for a hosting site) and for $7.95/mo you get a web site, ftp ability,
email accounts (all you want) and the ability to control all of the above
from a nice web screen.

I have no stake in the company but have had good success with them.