Re: [SLE] PDF to TXT (ascii) ... helppppppp
  • From: Maura Edelweiss Monville <memonvil@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 28 Aug 2005 07:49:45 -0400
Paul Cartwright wrote:

On Sun August 28 2005 6:53 am, Maura Edelweiss Monville wrote:

Even a tool that translates from PDF to HTML wouled still work for
me ...but I do not know where to find it.

pdftotext - Portable Document Format (PDF) to text converter (version

Pdftotext converts Portable Document Format (PDF) files to plain text.

here is the RPM to install it:

The above website is to download xpdf.
xpdf comes with the SuSE distribution kit. I installed it from there but it does not peform the translation to txt.

< Previous Next >