Re: [opensuse] Ahain a new version of makeSUSEdvd
  • From: "JBScout [Thomas Lodewick]" <jbscout_opsubeta@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 31 Aug 2005 17:00:04 +0200
jdd schrieb:

> [...]
>
> Jigdo is just an other mean to download a product, as bitorrent is. If
> there is somebody ready to set it up, why not?
>
> jdd

I think also. if we could handle to problem of of the download-situation
for the mirror(s) and could make that a little bit smaller - why not ? it
will take a "short time" for the few of us to set these things up & running,
but could be a "great" improvemend for the mirror(s) and maybee for the
users.

JBScout

btw: I will be out of office for some time, and not working on the Windows
GUI till the rest of this evening.

< Previous Next >