Re: [opensuse] Ahain a new version of makeSUSEdvd
  • From: "JBScout [Thomas Lodewick]" <jbscout_opsubeta@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 31 Aug 2005 12:33:34 +0200
houghi schrieb:

>I have no Win enviroment here. A while ago I threw out the only WIndows CD
>I had. Win95. For SUSE 9.2 and higher there already is a GUI. It would be
>nice if there would be a generic GUI, but that is more a Jigo issue then a
>SUSE issue.

oh, then I've mist something - I was remembering that I've read
here in some post that you also have acceess to a Win-system. my
fould :)

but brave to threw them away ;) I have here in my office still 2 windows
-systems running because we have a software running that need to.

>testing on 9.1 and 10.x will be possible, but not during the wekend. I am
>going sailing.

my skills arend ready to build something on linux, but I think that
will change in near future, because I will port that software from above
to linux, so I would be able to work still at home without the need to
have an VNC-connection to the office like right now.

JBScout