Re: [opensuse] Beta 3 x86_64 Online Update
  • From: "Andreas Girardet" <agirardet@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 30 Aug 2005 00:52:16 -0600
<b4dd7a2405082923401cd3e353@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, thempstead@xxxxxxxxx
wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Installed the x86_64 version of Beta3 yesterday afternoon. Looks
good
> and seems to be running stable with no major errors.
>
> The one problem I am having though is with online update through
YaST.
> Is there a repository I should be pointed at for this version for
> online updates to work as in YOU I only have 8 or so German sites
none
> of which appear to have the directory structures which YOU is trying
> to access?

YOU is trying to find the updates directory, but since the product has
not been released yet and no updates are produces, you won't find those
dirs yet.

Andreas

openSUSE is SUPER: To help in the SUSE Performance Enhanced Release
project visit
http://www.opensuse.org/index.php/SUPER